We are excited to announce registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
To register your child in a Sturgeon Public School for the upcoming school year, log into your PowerSchool parent portal account and click on Registration Confirmation.
Need help? Click here - How-to PowerSchool Registration Confirmation
Please remember that you will need to register each child separately.
Check out the new programs coming in 2021-2022!
Go to Individual School Websites to register.
Not sure which is your designated school? Attendance Area maps
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2021
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification