|Transportation Fee Schedule|
|Resident School Rider||$ 259|
|ECS & K Resident School||$ 150|
|Choice Rider||$ 345|
|ECS & K Choice Rider||$ 190|
|Supplemental Bus||$ 180|
|Outside Boundary Rider||$ 489|
|ECS & K Outside Boundary Rider||$ 431|
|Replacement Bus Pass||$ 20|
Resident School Rider:
- any student who lives 2.4 km or farther from their designated school
- any student who lives 2.4 km or less from their designated school
- any student who attends a school other school than their designated school
- Excluding French Immersion and Redwater students enrolled in Career and Technology Studies programming – not offered at Redwater School - at Sturgeon Composite High School. These students will be assessed a Resident School Rider fee.
- any student who is accessing an additional bus to an alternate address.
Outside Boundary Rider
- any student who lives outside of the Sturgeon Public Schools transportation boundary and attends a Sturgeon Public School.
ECS & K
- any student or child who is registered for pre-kindergarten or part-time kindergarten programming and is accessing transportation services on an alternating or part-time schedule.
Policy Handbook IV. Business Administration