All students will require a new bus pass for the 2021-2022 school year. Bus passes will be distributed at the school location at the beginning of the school year. A bus pass will not be required for the first day of transportation service.
Register a New Rider
You need to complete an Online Application form only if:
- You’re new to transportation
- You’ve moved - Your pickup/drop off locations or primary contact number have changed
- You want to share other important information with the bus operators ( e.g. allergies or special transportation needs)
Applications for Transportation for the 2021-2022 school year must be submitted by August 6, 2021 for transportation service on the first day of school.
All transportation fees must be paid in full to receive a bus pass for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Register a Returning Rider
- If your transportation information is accurate, you are ready to ride!
- If there are changes that need to be made, please complete a new transportation Online Application.
Applications must be submitted by August 6, 2021 for transportation service on the first day of school. All transportation fees must be paid in full to receive a bus pass for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Please note: If you have a credit on your account for school closure credits in the 2020-2021 school year, it will be applied to your fees for the 2021-2022 school year.