Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year is Now Open (K to 12)!
CURRENT STUDENT Registration for the Upcoming 2022-2023 School Year
Registration for children enrolled within a Sturgeon Public School at the end of June 2022 was managed through PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal.
If your child is returning to Sturgeon Public Schools, and you are unsure if you completed the registration process, please contact your child's school directly for confirmation.
School offices open Monday, August 22, 2022.
NEW STUDENT Registration for the Upcoming 2022-2023 School Year
Please visit the school website to register:
- Bon Accord Community School
- École Morinville Public School
- Four Winds Public School
- Gibbons School
- Guthrie School
- Landing Trail School
- Lilian Schick School
- Morinville Learning Centre
- Namao School
- Ochre Park School
- Redwater School
- Sturgeon Composite High School
- Sturgeon Heights School
- Sturgeon Learning Centre
- Sturgeon Public Virtual Academy
Not sure which is your designated school? See the Attendance Area maps.
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2022
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification