Registration is Open for 2021-2022
Registration for Returning Students
Is your child currently enrolled in a Sturgeon Public School?
To register your child in a Sturgeon Public School for the 2021-2022 school year, log into to your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account and click on Registration Confirmation.
For assistance read the PowerSchool Registration Confirmation How-to Document
Please remember that you will need to register each child separately.
Check out the new programs coming in 2021-2022!
Registration for New Students
Please go to your school website to register:
- Bon Accord Community School
- Camilla School
- École Morinville Public School
- Four Winds Public School
- Gibbons School
- Guthrie School
- Landing Trail School
- Lilian Schick School
- Morinville Learning Centre/Sturgeon Learning Centre
- Namao School
- Ochre Park School
- Redwater School
- Sturgeon Composite High School
- Sturgeon Heights School
- Sturgeon Public Virtual Academy
Not sure which is your designated school? See the Attendance Area maps.
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2021
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification