Date: January 30, 2020
Responsible Administrator: Superintendent
Regular review of Administrative Procedures, with opportunity for input by the appropriate stakeholders, leads to effective operations within the school system.
Senior Executive will be responsible for the development of Administrative Procedures relative to their areas of responsibility.
1. Administrative Procedure review and development will occur on a regularly scheduled basis and in accordance with the review and development of related policies.
2. Draft Administrative Procedures will be forwarded to the Senior Executive for review and provided to the Board as information.
3. Where applicable, draft Administrative Procedures will be forwarded to the Leadership Team and/or Administrators’ Council for feedback.
4. Revisions to the draft Administrative Procedure will be completed by the appropriate Senior Executive and forwarded to the Superintendent for final approval.
5. The Executive Assistant to the Superintendent will distribute the final approved draft and ensure its placement on the Division website.
240 Policy Development
300 School Based Decision Making
Administrative Procedures II. School Board Governance and Operations